CityBattle Free Download PC Game Full Version
CityBattle Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about CityBattle with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about CityBattle, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game CityBattle
CityBattle | Virtual Earth (EU) Europe is a free to play MMOFPS framed on an alternate reality where complex military robots fight for dominance on Earth. The robots have several abilities, a huge variety of classes and subclasses and teaming then up strategically will be key for winning the battles.
The battles are played in different maps in several game modes, from casual to actual map dominance. Players have the option of settling in the city, from Marseille to Beijing or from New York to Moscow, thousand of these cities fight to lead and dominate other cities. Players just find their city on the map of Virtual Earth, join the Army and fight the invaders.
The Army gives the players various classes of military robots, but it’s up to them to tune and gear them up. They can adjust abilities, such as Stealth and Power Shield, to their unique fighting style. Players are to fight the pilots of the world’s most powerful cities and gain TechnoParks, the high-tech plants that fill their pockets and the city budget as well.
Cities with strong armies will be able to control more Techno Parks, pay more to their pilots and develop science and architecture.
• Seven basic classes, over 70 subclasses
The Assault subclasses: The Bomber soars over the battlefield, dropping bombs.
The Scout prefers short distance fighting, unpredictable dashes and freezing rays. The Thunder frequently changes positions, firing salvos of 3 guided missiles.… and 15 other subclasses.
• Simultaneous levelup
No need to level each class independently. A player’s Assault level automatically spreads to the Guard, Phantom and Tech.
• Switch classes during the battle
Create up to 20 subclasses to suit every fighting style, keep them in the hangar and switch them as needed.
• Fair monetization
Players pay only for speedier leveling and visual upgrades.
• Customize your robots
CLASSES OF MILITARY ROBOTS
Some of their abilities among many others:
– Assault: The Assault controls the battle from above while flying with it is jet thrust and bombing enemies
– Bomber: Uses smart weapons to attack the enemies while using its stealth capabilities.
– Guard: strong armor and power shield keep him alive while tanking enemy damage
– Tech: A support class that works as a healer and can teleport within the map.
– Sniper: Ranged deathly attacks and invisibility are its weapons
– Firebug: a tank robot with a flamethrower ready to command the frontline
– Saboteur: a damager with deathly weapons and scanning skills
For combat experience, robot pilots earn Chips and Modes that improve the abilities of their robots.
The cities of Virtual Earth are governed by their residents. Players win the elections in your own virtual city and become its Mayor. They will control the budget, salaries, form alliances and declare wars. Another thing that you’ll do is hire ministers.
• Minister for War
is responsible for the city’s army equipment and training. Supports the army with military drones, launches rockets or deploys auxiliary machines to key battles.
• Minister for Culture and Social Development
is responsible for attracting new residents, their entertainment and the content of the TV channel of his/her virtual city.
• Minister of City Planning (Architecture)
is responsible for the Master Plan of the city. He/she decides what buildings, parks, and roads will be built.
CityBattle Of System Requirements:
Below some system requirements are given. Make sure your system is able to run the game smoothly.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
download CityBattle Game
Click below-given the download button to Free Download CityBattle. Click the download button to start downloading.